Every Face is unique and we strive to enhance beauty naturally with Mineral X Factor Cosmetics. Our products are carefully designed to show off the best version of you!
We take pride in aiming to use sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients that are vegan friendly and toxic free.
Lisa Tedeschi has been in the hair and beauty industry for over 12 years. The Director of Mineral X Factor Cosmetics is a multi-Australian national award winning entrepreneur, accomplished and published makeup artist and former multiple salon owner.
Mineral X Factor was the brain child of the husband and wife duo who are passionate about creating a cosmetic brand that not only was chemical free it needed to tick numerous boxes including being made in Australia, contain the highest quality ingredients, have exceptional coverage and be good for the skin.
"The skin is the largest organ in our bodies, we need to remember what we use on it as just as important as what we fuel our bodies with."
Lisa who had suffered from eczema and auto immune disease for most of her life was fed up with her own constant battle of trial and error with so many brands to choose from that claimed the "natural" title that she developed her own brand initially to use on her self and it expanded into her own salons and now Mineral X Factor has evolved and is stocked in Australian salons, retail boutiques, chemists, eco and specialty online stores.
"We are really focused on growing our company and partnering with businesses who who are looking for an ethical and sustainable makeup line.
Head office is based in the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland and we are really excited for 2018.
Now stocked in professional salons across Australia, eco stores and training academy's.
No products have or will ever be tested on animals. We are conscious of our environmental impact and aim to reduce un-necessary packaging.
Product snap shot:
- High Quality Mineral Makeup with natural ingredients.
- Mineral Makeup with SPF 15+
- Australian Owned Products that help generate and sustain the Australian economy.
- Products that are not tested on animals.
- Full 100% Vegan Mineral Cosmetics.
- Reducing environmental impact by reducing unnecessary product packaging.
- All products do not come in additional boxes as we aim to reduce our environmental impact impact by not wasting additional packaging that we believe is unnecessary.